Comprised of a portfolio of high-speed transport services Lightpath Optical Transport (OTS) Private Line Services are delivered over Wave Division Multiplexing (WDM) technology. OTS supports emerging protocols and applications that are highly sensitive to delay and jitter. OTS connects your business locations with dedicated full line rate services for the interconnection of Local Area Networks, hosting/data centers or storage facilities.
Point-to-Point Optical Transport Service is designed to connect your locations with reliable, secure bandwidth up to 10Gb. Point-to-Point services are available in three protocols to fit your needs.
- 1Gb: A point-to-point full duplex 2-fiber unprotected service
- 10Gb: A point-to-point full duplex 2-fiber unprotected service
- 100Gb: A point-to-point full duplex 2-fiber unprotected service
- Fibre Channel dedicated point-to-point service provisioned over 1Gb unprotected OTS, which supports the following Fibre Channel speeds: Fibre Channel (100Mb) 1Gb and Fibre Channel (200Mb) which requires 2.12Gb will be provisioned over a single wave (2.5Gb). Service is full duplex based upon the Gigabit Ethernet physical layer and IBM's 8B/10B encoding methodology (10 bit/byte)
- (9.953Gb or 9953.28Mb) is a point-to-point full duplex 2-fiber unprotected service. This service may be delivered over linear point-to-point, rings or as a wavelength on Lightpath infrastructure.